April 16, 2014

Shibuya, Japan Feb 2013


All my young adult life, I've always, always wanted to go to that one place where according to Gwen Stefani, " a place where the catwalk has claws." I'm sooooo in love with Japanese fashion!!! ♥


 Bucketlist: VISIT HACHIKO!!

 The famous Shibuya Crossing. Another tick in my Bucket List.






 Purikura with my love. Nana ang peg.



 Hello, Sunshine! 








 LIKE
 WHAT? WHEN? HOW???

We went to Shibuya last February 2013.
It seems like most people in Tokyo hang around here. 
I so love this place.
So many cool people, restaurants, shops, hotels EVERYTHING.
This feels like the heart of Tokyo.
Going back to Shibuya soon!  



Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: Connect by Ayumi Hamasaki
Loving: My boyfriend, Marrrkkk!!
Watching: Psycho Pass

1 comment:

  1. Hi Millie, we're planning to go to Japan this year. What hotel can you recommend? Yung cheap lang sana pero maganda pa din. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...