March 23, 2014

The Day I Sat On The Iron Throne


...WAS THE MOST EPIC DAY OF MY LIFE. HAHAHA!
I cannot believe I was able to scratch this off my bucketlist!!!
 A Stark!!! Bran, is that you??
"I will take what's mine with fire and blood"


 The line. We were lucky it wasn't THAT long.



My Daenerys Make-up. Hahaha! I know, it's basically like a "No-Make up" Make-up. Gets?
We also got 2 GOT T-shirts FOR FREE!!!
 My little collection: http://milliemorales.blogspot.com.au/2013/08/august-favorites-geek-haul.html

It has always been my dream to sit on THE Iron Throne.
We learned about this even the night before so I was a bit miffed that I was not able to prepare any costume. 
I also left a lot of clothes and make-up back in the Philippines so thank God:
1. the grey dress with snakeskin design worked, 
2. I still had my blonde hair!
Yes. As huge Game of Thrones fans, you wouldn't believe how happy we were to be able to take pictures on the throne. 
I cannot wait for the newest season.
THANK YOU FOXTELfor this!
Now, let's try to meet George and the whole gang, shall we?

Questions? Talk to me here: Millie's Ask.FM

x
Millie

❋ Follow and Subscribe 
Mark's Facebook   Twitter | Millie's Facebook  Twitter Tumblr  Youtube

Listening to: No Scrubs by Scout Niblett
Loving: Game Of Thrones
Watching: Psycho Pass

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...